Full-time opportunity (Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm; occasional weekend and evening hours) for an organized, efficient, detail-oriented, friendly and engaging administrative assistant for a busy regional theatre. Responsibilities include:
• Perform administrative duties for both the Artistic Director and General Manager, including scheduling meetings, prioritizing emails, creating weekly calendar, managing phone calls, etc.
• Be proactive in checking in with both the Artistic Director and General Manager daily to determine projects and priorities
• Assist the Artistic Director, including:
- develop face sheet for all productions
- script coordination
- be available to take notes during run throughs when AD is directing a show
- act as liaison between with company management when needed
- be available for tasks assigned by the artistic director as needed, and see them through completion
- complete assistant tasks for the artistic director including, but not limited to, managing phone communications,
scheduling meetings, email correspondence, managing calendar, etc.
• Coordinate numerous projects: HVAC maintenance, coordination of print jobs, private rentals of ACT, installation of
banners and distribution of posters/postcards/table tent cards, check on poster locations regularly to ensure visibility
• Manage ACT production calendar and coordinate calendars in every office to ensure they are updated
• Maintain inventory of office supplies and clean work environment
• Greet patrons and representing theatre as needed (provide tours, respond to patron’s questions, community outreach
• Provide box office coverage and learn Vendini ticketing system
• Other projects may include
- adding documentation to CRM and writing reports
- assisting with mailings
- preparation of binders for cast and creative teams
- preparing monthly marketing dashboard and other marketing reports
Interested candidates may submit a cover letter and resume to Heather Porter, firstname.lastname@example.org.